We have the following objectives:
- Collect and preserve records of our ancestor.
- Promote interest in genealogical research and offer programs to help members, residents, and visitors research their family history.
Meetings are held the first Saturday of each month, September through May, generally at the Palm Springs Library Center. We have a variety of local and nationally known speakers who specialize in a particular field of research, such as:
- navigating census records
- use of various genealogy programs on your computer
- how to find family documents
- how to write your family history
- how to organize, layout and publish your family records
Visitors are welcome, and there is no charge to attend the programs.